A Major Milestone

Posted by Candice Scatliff, With 0 Comments, Category: Blog Post, Newsletters, Uncategorized,

This past week we hit 25%!! And that is huge.

25% of the monthly funding we’ll need to sustain us in the field, pledged.

25% of our outgoing costs to get to the field, covered.

25% is huge. So is the remaining 75% I suppose… But let’s focus on the 25, shall we?!

******SO THANKFUL******

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.