This is it. The time is now!! We are going - Lord willing and Lord providing - June 2nd, 2014. That's 58 (broken) sleeps from now. And between now and then we need miracles. Lots of them. But if there's anything we've learned in this process, it's that waiting on miracles is an awesome place to be.
- --> At a minimum, we need $600/month more pledged by the end of this month.
- --> We need the visas to be processed... And accepted!
- --> We need to return to Montreal and pack up our home
- --> We need to visit the states mid-May to attend a fund raising banquet, to then return and leave our home, permanently